Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management
Organisational Development Special Interest Group
The objectives of the Organisational Development Special Interest Group (ISIG) are to:
- To provide a forum for the discussion and development of new ideas in the field of civil protection and emergency management.
- To provide tools which can assist those involved in civil protection and emergency management to manage tasks more effectively.
- Provide a supportive and learning environment for group members and to share that learning, including the dissemination of good practice and lessons identified.
- Where appropriate, represent the Institute on relevant international working groups, committees, seminars and conferences.
- Together with other Special Interest Groups, developing a centre of excellence within the Institute by bringing to the notice of members reports on all aspects of civil protection and emergency management from which lessons can be identified.
- Assist and support the Institute’s Mission and Vision by providing a representative forum for such activities, including, where appropriate, the submission of research and other relevant articles to the Institute’s publications.
- Report on the key activities of the International SIG to the Executive Council of the ICPEM.